SCRUM MASTER SENIOR-EXPERT (W/M)
Harwell Management serves the world's largest international financial institutions, banking and insurance companies with more than 150 employees in 5 different offices: Paris, Brussels, Geneva, Monaco and London.
Our in-depth knowledge of the banking business enables us to support our clients in France and internationally in their transformation projects and performance research.
For more information, please visit us at : www.harwell-management.com
Job description :
The Scrum Master is the key reference in a project following an agile framework as the Scrum methodology. He/she ensures the global understanding of the methodology by the Project Team and helps the team to maximise the project’s result.
The Scrum Master ensures the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coaches the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which not.
Functional description :
- Set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- Schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- Guarantee a the use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
- Provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- Assist and support the team in the delivery, Sprint Backlog, etc.
- Track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
Project methodology and Coaching
- Coach and challenge the Project Team
- Help the Project Team face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
- Remove barriers to team effectiveness and protect the team from outside distractions
- Act as the ambassador of agile methods within the company
- Provide a reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within projects
- Manage risks and issues
Core competencies and soft skills :
- You hold a Master degree in Finance or equivalent and you have at least a 5 years experience around scrum methodology
- You are structured with good stakeholder management skills
- You have a good understanding of the Delivery methods
- Your English is fluent with at least another local language Dutch/French – both being a real plus
- You have expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban) and knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- You have excellent communication skills to share your knowledge
- You have a team player spirit focused on the result
‘The difference is a chance. Harwell Management is committed to all diversity’.