SAP Application Service Delivery Manager
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
SAP Application Service Delivery Manager
Technology Service Delivery Manager - SAP application
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
We are currently looking for an Application Service Delivery Manager in the Utilities industry for our office in Brussels.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Client relationship and stakeholder management - First point of contact and escalation for the customer, the partners and the third parties involved in delivering the services
- Manage contract, service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services
- Meet operational, contractual and economic commitments including financial forecasting and follow up
- SLA's follow up and reporting
- Follow up on continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adherence to Accenture internal policies and quality standards
- Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in Service Delivery Management of Business Applications (Project Management is a plus)
- You have past experience working on Application/Package Implementation projects
- You have past experience working with near/offshore Delivery Centers (India is a plus)
- Experience with SAP Applications is a plus
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree
- You are ITIL certified
- Very assertive but with a diplomatic approach
- Strong reporting and communication skills: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Strong in administration and planning activities
- Team player with good leadership capabilities
- Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic
- Focus on delivering quality
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .