Risk & Controls Consultant - Safe Business Officer
Risk & ControlsConsultant - Safe Business Officer [Function Class G ] We redefinebanking. What about you?
There has never been a moreinteresting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around ourcustomers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Ourcustomers feel our people are empowering them to stay one step ahead in lifeand in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bankwhere honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability,caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make thedifference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working ? (click on link tosee the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc ) Thencontinue reading because ING might very well be your future employer. Your role &work environment
You are part of the cross borderCoE Safe Business & Regulatory Affairs aiming to keep ING Belgium'sbusiness safe so that we can show that to the regulators and the externalworld. Contribute to the integrity of ING products, services and employees andcompliance of ING towards the outside world.
You are a business partnerin 1st line of Defence, part of the Agile Delivery & Client ServicesOrganisation (tribes, squads, Customer Loyalty Teams, centre of expertise ....)who fosters "Safe business" awareness to ensure that risks of the business areunder control. This entails that you manage proactively the full risk processfrom identification to mitigation. You ensure that the number of non-financialrisk items remains within the defined limit. Your keyresponsibilities For Regulatory AffairsCredit Risk Officer you will need to
We are looking for
- create and maintain risk awareness by assessing the need for specific 1st line training to employees. Customize training to 1st line needs and set-up yearly NFR Training and Awareness Plan
- define & prepare risk assessments plan
- identify risk items in collaboration with stakeholders, based upon business knowledge of the end-to-end business processes ; provide evidence, document the risks and report. Be actively involved in discussions with regards to e.g. risk acceptance and actions how to mitigate the risk items
- provide analysis (Gap analysis, scenario analysis, major incident - Impact analysis)
- provide monthly progress report on implementation of actions, closure of risk item (incl challenging and validation of evidences, technical closure in iRisk), CAS items 2LOD consulted for actions, execute follow-up on registration and execution
- take ownership, follow-up on risk walls (risk items at different stages) during agile ceremonies
- participate at Agile ceremonies (Marketplaces, Sprint planning & demo, risk wall in Obeya rooms) to be informed at all times on business key activities
- facilitate tribes and domains in the implementation of risk governance, internal policies and procedures and external regulations
- advise and assist with the implementation of new and updated non-financial risk policies, procedures and measures
- monitor the quality of the Enterprise Risk Management framework: by identifying key risks, performing and evidencing key control testing to eliminate the risk of financial losses or reputational damage
- be the contact person for 2nd Line of Defence
- be the contact person for Private Office (GDPR)
- be the gatekeeper for the approval process of new & modified products & processes (PARP)
- provide adequate advice to adhoc requests from stakeholders across the organisation
A colleague who is passionateabout the business knowledge he/she is working in fill in the businessdomain and have a solid know how of the risk and regulations related tothis business fill in the concerned business .
You are eagerto bring fresh ideas to life in the area of non-financial risk and embrace riskchallenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturallycollaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goalstogether with stakeholders. You love to challenge the risk status quo and eagerto propose creative solutions to problems.
A colleague with talent for " takeit on and make it happen
", enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. For Business Safe BusinessOfficer you will also need to:
We offer you
- master level or equivalent by experience
- experience of 3 to 5 years in banking or risk management
- good knowledge of at least one business domain within tribe, CLT or centre of expertise, specific software applications (MS Office, Irisk and Service Now, CMDB, OCD, SDT) and in risk management
- good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- good knowledge of Agile Way of Working & Ceremonies
- good knowledge of GDPR
- thorough knowledge of non-financial risk frameworks
- good analytical, coordination & organization skills
Within the cross border Centre of Expertise Safe Business& Regulatory Affairs, you can count on a range of opportunities with:
a clear purpose, a unique offer where:
• personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realiseyour ambitions
• an informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues support yourendeavours
• a progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
• we give you the possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise ofour international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.
• we give you the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
• we challenge the working environment & a steep learning curve