Regulatory Reporting Officer
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- Degroof Petercam
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Regulatory Reporting Officer
Reporting to the Regulatory Reporting Manager, you play a key role in preparing all financial regulatory reports for the Belgian Bank, related as well to its statutory financial reports as the consolidated ones, and contribute to an optimal financial management of the company.
Your Position :
- Together with your team, you establish and follow up all financial documents and regulatory reports for the Bank;
- You provide clear, accurate and understandable reports to a.o. Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and propose executive summaries;
- You ensure a timely and accurate delivery of the regulatory reports in your scope towards the regulator via the dedicated tools;
- You provide a confirmed basis for the planning and steering of operations in order to ensure that the reports and underlying accounts reflect the correct status of the organization;
- You perform a strong first level of control on the produced reports and on the quality of the underlying accounts (both static & financial data quality controls);
- You are constantly developing your knowledge about the regulatory environment and the accounting standards and contribute actively to any maintenance or updates of existing processes and solutions;
- You are solution -minded and promote a Continuous Improvement Culture.
- You contribute as a service provider to all internal (and external) clients, specifically the other finance teams and Risk Management
- You make sure that reports are delivered in compliance with all standards and regulations as well as with closing office requirements, organize optimally the activities and secure adequately the working environment.
- You have at least a master in finance / accounting.
- You can look back upon at least 2 years of experience in the financial sector.
- You are bilingual Dutch-French with good knowledge of English.
- You are agile and are able to adapt in a changing environment with regards to tools and processes;
- You have an analytical and constructive critical mindset and you are able to treat a lot of data from different sources in end-user tools;
- You have strong inter-relational skills and you are a team-player;
- You have the ability to translate figures into clear and practical advice and reports for internal and external partners;
- You take initiative and you are dedicated. It is in your nature to continuously strive towards more efficiency and more quality and you communicate constructively on your ideas and suggestions.
We believe that it is not the size of a company that makes it phenomenal, but its human values and people. We will make every effort to support you and to build an environment in which you can feel comfortable and achieve your highest level of perfection.
We are behind those who have the ambition to move forward: investors, entrepreneurs, and our staff. This visionary spirit has been driving us since 1871. You will be proud of our long-term and sustainable dedication, our customer focus and ethics.