Regulatory Reporting Officer
- Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Job Type: Full time
Interested in a new challenge ?Context:
Reporting to the Regulatory Reporting Manager, you play a key role in preparing all financial regulatory reports for the Belgian Bank, related as well to its statutory financial reports as the consolidated ones, and contribute to an optimal financial management of the company.Your position:
- Together with your team, you establish and follow up all financial statements and regulatory reports for the Bank;
- You provide clear, accurate and understandable reports to a.o. Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and propose executive summaries;
- You provide a solid basis for the planning and steering of operations in order to ensure that the reports and underlying accounts accounts reflect the correct status of the organization;
- You ensure that the consolidated reports reflect correctly the consolidation financial statements of the Business Units and different entities of the Bank, prepared by another dedicated team ;
- You perform a strong first level of control on the produced reports and a second level of control on the quality of the underlying accounts (both static data quality and financial data quality controls);
- You perform regular analysis on the financial situation of the legal entities in scope in order to allow them to take appropriate decisions;
- You are constantly developing your knowledge about the regulatory environment and the accounting standards and contribute actively to any maintenance or updates of existing processes and solutions; you ensure that all processes are well documented ;
- You are solution –minded and promote a Continuous Improvement Culture.
- You contribute as a service provider to all internal (and external) clients, specifically the other finance teams and Risk Management;
- You ensure that reports are delivered in compliance with all standards and regulations as well as with closing office requirements, organize optimally the activities and secure adequately the working environment.
- You have at least a master in finance / accounting;
- You can look back upon at least 2 years of experience in the financial sector.
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch-French with good knowledge of English;
- You are agile and have proven experience in guiding teams through challenging times of change and migration;
- Next to being a leader and an expert in financial data processing, you have also the right skill set and experience for leading projects;
- You have an analytical and constructively critical mindset;
- You have strong interrelational skills and have the ability to translate figures into clear and practical advice and reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- It is in your nature to continuously strive towards more efficiency and more quality and you communicate constructively on your ideas and suggestions.
- You take initiative, are pro-active and have the ability to take decisions with strong impact.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.