- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium• Write and execute manual and automated tests.
• Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects.
• Analyze the results of tests of tests that you have performed and provide meaningful reports to project team.
• Maintain software testing artefacts.
• Use queries to create test data and analyze results for the tests you have performed.
• Work with other testers and key stakeholders to ensure coverage for each software release.
• Develop/maintain simple automation framework modules as directed by more senior Test Automation team members, to fulfil specific testing requirements.
• Work closely with manual testers or Business Analysts.
Required • Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
• 3+ years of QA experience.
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Knowledge of QA methodologies including test planning.
• Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures
• Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Very good verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
• Critical thinking skills to analyze system requirements for ambiguities and discrepancies
• Aptitude for thinking outside the box to develop thorough test scenarios and test cases
• Good understanding of the QA processes, methodologies and Software Testing Lifecycle
• Competent database skills
• C#, Java and or scripting experience
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Good understanding of QA testing tools and environments
Preferred French and English fluency. Any other language would be a benefit
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.