Turning challenges into successful projects!
At Finalyse, our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system. Facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient value chains and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a unique mix of financial and technological know-how. At Finalyse, every client and employee is unique. This distinctive blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
As Consultant you help our clients ensuring that risks inherent to the Bank’s activity are identified, assessed, treated, monitored and reported appropriately. More precisely, you will participate or lead engagements in the Risk Advisory practice related to the design and implementation of risk management applications and processes. You work as a member of our team of talented individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
To enhance the development of our consulting activities in BeNeLux, we are looking for a Project Manager.
Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle, a.o.:
- Acting as senior business or functional analyst in one or several different risk domains (credit risk, market risk, ALM).
- Analyzing and interpreting complex risk regulations.
- Managing the relations with the project stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities.
- Defining of the project and business requirements in close collaboration with the client.
- Translation of business problems into a set of objectives, concise and logical project milestones.and activities.
- Managing the project team.
- Drafting the documents related to the initiation phase (project scope, roadmap, planning, acceptance criteria).
- Follow up of the project budget & performance, ensuring customer satisfaction and quality of the deliverables.
- Managing change requests, risk and any issues as they arise, collaborating with business or technical roles as required to resolve them.
- Continuous improvement of internal project management practices.
- Delivering support & guidance to other Project/Delivery Managers for the professionalization & standardization of project delivery, leading to better client satisfaction & sound financial project performance.
In addition to this role, you will also be able to:
- Build and maintain close relationships with our clients.
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects.
- Raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participation in external conferences or networking events.
MUST HAVE Requirements:
- You have a master’s degree in econometrics, physics, mathematics, computer sciences or applied economics.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in the field of consultancy and project management (a.o. with Agile and/or Waterfalls methodologies).
- You have already some knowledge of regulatory topics driving the evolution of capital/risk/liquidity domains in banks.
- You have good business and functional/technical skills and some acquaintance or exposure to IT domains.
- You have strong communication at all levels, writing and presentation skills with the ability to explain sophisticated issues in a simple but professional way.
- You have analytical thinking and good problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in French or Dutch, and fluency in English.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel for projects abroad.
- The opportunity to join young, dynamic and passionate colleagues recognized for their expertise.
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- A competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast-growing company.
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.