Product Owner - Tooling & Support
Product Owner -Tooling & Support Full time contract, Brussels Your role & work environment
You will work following the NewWay of Working (AGILE) which is driven by autonomy
This way of working will bringyou :
- empowerment and accountability on your delivery
- added value to our customers as you will deliverfaster and in a more efficient way.
- good and rapid vision on what you deliver within yoursquad
- a lotof development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with differentexpertise.
As a Product Owner, your roleis to make sure your squad works with drive and motivation to build andoptimize backlog management tooling and reporting
. You are the driver ofthe squad. You will create a fun and motivating atmosphere, and a feeling oftrust and of belonging to the squad. You bring energy and are willing to go forthis!
The squad Tooling &Support
is part of the Center of Expertise (CoE) Bank PortfolioManagement
in the domain Domestic Banking in Belgium and the Netherlands
Your main stakeholders are yourcolleagues in the CoE, the agile coaches community, all members of the tribesin Domestic Banking and your equals in other domains (part of the GlobalBacklog Management guild). Your key responsibilities
WHAT will you do
- To drive your squad in the right direction with theright priorities in the backlog
- To create fun and trust atmosphere so the squadmembers can work towards the same goal
- Tosolve or escalate any impediments towards management
- To be a squad spokesperson towards the CoE managementand others.
- To make sure the agile way of working is helping thesquad to move into the right direction.
- Tounderstand the reporting needs and the needs of the backlog management users bydesigning clear requirements, that will be translated into a clear user storiesfor your squad.
HOW will you do it
- To work closely together with colleagues inself-steering and multidisciplinary (bizdevops) teams,
- To understand the importance of continuouscommunication: within your team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
- Togetherwith your team, you will provide support and training to the stakeholders . We look for
A colleague with a talent fortaking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In otherwords, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fastchanging and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person wholistens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challengethe status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As the product owner of thisteam, you will also need:
- Extensive experience in project, program or portfoliomanagement (min 5 years)
- Experience in an agile environment (min 2 years)
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies is a must
- Experience in a project management office
- Experience in software development is an asset
- Beingcapable to take decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and thereforebuild a trusted relationship with senior management level
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of howto link strategy to concrete plans
- Being able to analyze & extract relevant andprecise information from complex and/or large quantities of information
- Stakeholder management experience on senior managementlevel
- To take ownership on mission, actions and show a highlevel of autonomy: you are a role model
- Being a team player : we expect from you that you havea valuable contribution to the collective goals both regarding the concretedeliverables and the teamwork on itself.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Master degree level
- Willingto travel 1 day a week to Amsterdam We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offerand a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endlessopportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovativecolleagues supporting your endeavors
- Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
Furthermore, within the CoEBank Portfolio Management, you can count on a range of opportunities to investin your personal and professional growth by:
- Having the possibility to participate in course andtraining
- Having the opportunity to evolve in a cross borderenvironment
- Beinginvolved in an unprecedented transformation We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're ona journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology anddriven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people areempowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud ofthat!