- Gathering requirements- and working on design-related activities for projects that focus on a single system and have multiple stake-holder types.
- Maintaining a supportive understanding of Moody's business processes, strategies, market dynamics and competitive landscape as well as IT capabilities and capacity, and filtering and prioritizing by customer demand and business impact.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define the business requirements for new releases. Assist in providing content and reviewing documentation for release or new features.
- Functional Specification Documents, User stories, change requests, screen and interface designs
- Support developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Support resolving requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Supporting Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across Moody's systems.
- Assist in providing content and reviewing documentation for release or new features.
- Supports creating highly usable new screens for existing applications.
- Support technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Obtaining signoffs and manage requirements change.
- Answering questions to business users.
- Support training activities on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Typically requires at least 2 years of analyst experience in the financial services industry.
- Detail-oriented, active team member of development projects with the ability to lead multiple projects.
- Past experience with projects within Finance, M&A or Intellectual Property is desirable
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and provide input into decisions.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- Some system/business analysis experience required
- Experience with Web Services / API integrations (SOAP/REST)°
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to think independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs.
- Experience of working with data management, reporting and data warehousing
- Data analysis skills (SQL), Python or other Database tools.
- Knowledge of SFDC or other CRM
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst covering the full project lifecycle
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.