Product Aera Lead Ecosystems
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Product Aera Lead Ecosystems
Product Area Lead Ecosystems
Business Segment Tribe
Your role & work environment
As a Product Area Lead Ecosystems, you will make sure that ING is positioned as a relevant and trusted adviser in the ecosystem of our business clients. You will use owned, paid and earned media, combining extremely digital and extremely personal channels and leveraging client and market data, to make entrepreneurs understand how ING is enabling them to stay a step ahead.
You will contribute to the mission of the Business Segment Tribe (part of Wholesale banking), which is to attract new business clients and retain existing business clients, improve customer satisfaction and promotership, increase cross and deep selling.
As Product Area Lead you'll report directly to the local Tribe Lead and be part of his management team. This consists of two other Product Area Leads respectively responsible for Business funding & risk and Business flow & risk as well as five sales directors each resposible for a geographical zone or specific business segment (Insitututionals).
You will be leading three squads in the Business Segment Tribe. One squad is responsible for leveraging data to make sure we contact the right clients at the right time with the right message or the right product through the right channel. A second squad is responsible for communication (content, events, campaigns) towards business clients in specific ecosystems. A third squad is responsible for communication (content, events, campaigns) towards all business clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Implement the new One Way of Working in close collaboration with the tribe lead, the PAL Lending & Risk, the PAL Flow & Risk, the agile coach and the chapter leads & product owners of the tribe
- Provide strategic vision and inspire the self steering multidisciplinary squads
- Liaise with stakeholders outside of the business segment tribe to ensure capacity and priority needed to realize the mission of the tribe
- Be aware of market evolutions in the financial services industry, in content marketing and in data analytics
- Promote and support sales and portfolio management tooling (salesforce, smartsheet, vantage, orange spot map)
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Product Area Lead Ecosystems you will also need:
- Extensive knowledge of the Belgian business clients market, understanding evolving client needs and behaviour. Sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in the financial services industry.
- At least a basic knowledge of b2b marketing principles, both for the "listening" part of marketing (capturing and analysing data and customer feedback) as for the "speaking" part of marketing (using paid, owned and earned channels, offline and online).
- Dutch, French and English should be at business operational level. You will be leading a bilingual team and will regularly be engaged in an international context.
- Good people management skills, finding the right balance between providing clear leadership and enabling strong self-steering squads.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Impact on the overall strategy of ING towards business clients, working closely together with the tribe lead
- Involvement in international projects e.g. unite, roll-out of SME & mid corporates in challenger countries, ...
- Frequent contact with external stakeholders and partners like VOKA or other professional organisations
- Access to external events, trainings, ...
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!