Portfolio Management Risk Officer
- Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Job Type: Full time
Degroof Petercam is looking at reinforcing its Operational Risk Management team with a senior profile with experience in operational risk, internal controls and/or audit.Context:
Degroof Petercam is looking at reinforcing its Risk Management team with a junior profile.Your position:
- Conduct compliance control and report breaches to the management:
- on funds managed by asset managers (Funds Management department);
- on portfolios of private clients;
- Perform the follow-up of breaches and propose solutions and procedures when breaches are detected;
- Support Senior Risk Managers to perform risk management analysis & risk reporting;
- Develop, update and monitor risk management tools (a.o. AIMS Bloomberg, Triple A);
- Perform reconciliation between the accounting system and the fund management system in collaboration with DPAS;
- Work closely with first line of control and with DPAS Risk Management.
- You have a Master degree in Finance/Science or equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an auditor, risk officer or equivalent. Experience in asset management or banking sector, is without doubt an advantage;
- You have strong analytical skills and critical mind;
- You have an interest for IT and organization (a.o. MS Office/VBA);
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are a team player and agile;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.