Policy Manager - Export Credit Insurance
- As a Policy Manager, you will assess amendment requests relating to insurance products provided to our Belgian exporters active in international trade. You will conduct financial and qualitative analyses, asses political and structural risks and make recommendations on the acceptability of said amendments. You will monitor the risks covered and analyse appropriate mitigating measures.
- You will primarily manage export finance operations (such as buyer credits, supplier credits, letter of credit transactions).
- You will submit proposals to decision committees or decide on the acceptance of risks within the scope of your decision-making authority.
- You will build and manage relations with clients.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects alongside your underwriting tasks.
- You have a Master's degree in economics, applied economics or business engineering.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and you show oral and written proficiency in English, allowing you to perform in an international environment.
- You combine a strong analytical mindset with a sense of synthesis and good editorial skills.
- You are well organised, accurate and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- You like working autonomously and show team spirit.
- You have a broad interest in international trade, politics, commodity markets and emerging economies.
- An interesteing permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.