- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Are you looking for a technical sales job in an internationally oriented department?
Do you want to be part of an exciting growth strategy and earn the primary relationship of our clients?
Are you also someone who...
- is entrepreneurial: commercial pro-activity;
- is strongly customer-oriented and who gets a buzz from closing a deal;
- is a good and engaging communicator and negotiator;
- is creative, flexible and well organized;
- is dynamic and persevering?
And who ...
- has a Master's degree in Economics or comparable;
- has a strong commercial background (>5 years in a commercial role);
- has strong knowledge of (cross-border) products, services and solutions within Payments & Cash Management;
- has good knowledge of banking activities and products, and more in particular of Transaction Services;
- is excellent in French and/or Dutch and fluent in English;
- you will be responsible for the marketing and sales of Payments & Cash Management (PCM) solutions to a dedicated portfolio of corporate clients;
- you proactively seek new customers;
- you will structure and negotiate large-scale, complex, international PCM solutions based on the in-depth analysis of the client's business and financial needs;
- you will be responsible for achieving the sales objectives for your client portfolio and contribute to achieving the team's general sales objectives;
- you will ensure strong alignment with the various stakeholders (Relationship Management Corporate Clients, PCM product management and Client Services), playing your role as voice of the client in the organization.
- you will cross sell the different products within Transaction Services (PCM, Trade Finance Services, Development of Employee Financial Instruments, Working Capital Solutions);
Want to make a meaningful impact?
Transaction Services Sales groups the sales activities in Belgium of Payments & Cash Management, Trade Finance Services and Development of Employee Financial Instruments. In addition it is closely linked to Working Capital solutions (factoring, supply chain finance and trade receivables purchase programmes).
Transaction Services Sales is part of Corporate Clients Belgium, ensuring a close cooperation with the relationship managers. Corporate Clients Belgium is responsible for the relationship management with stock-listed corporates and/or corporates with consolidated sales of more than €250million.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!