Ops Engineer TripleA
Ops Engineer TripleA Plus-- Chapter "Platform Enginneering"
Are you looking for a position in which you maintain, design, develop IT solutions to ensure availability and upkeep of the IT application used in the Portfolio Management Domain?
Do you want a position in which you deliver technical specifications and designs, and in which you customize TripleA Plus package, in order to meet the needs of your business partners such as Private Banking and Investments?
Are you interested in working in a Full Agile organization? Are you also someone who ...
- Has analytical skills and is strong in problem solving
- Is well organized: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities
- team player
- a strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way
- assertive but diplomatically
- stress resistant
And who ...
- has a strong knowledge in Temenos Triple'A, Unix Scripting, IBM WTX, SQL, Actuate BIRT reporting design, Java, J2EE, .NET, VBA, Sybase 15.7.
- has experience in financial application development
- has a good knowledge of English.
- has an experience in the Banking Securities or Portfolio Management Domain
- is able to provide production support
... Then you are our new Ops Engineer TripleA Plus.
What we offer you:
- work in an Agile environment in small teams composed of business and IT people.
- be embedded in our Engineering culture and have direct impact on the business and customer experience.
- acquire or confirm experience with of one of the most popular Software package for Private Banking and wealth management in the market (TripleA from Temenos)
- Various job possibilities and career evolution.