Network and Security F5 Engineer
F5 Engineer- Network and Security
PermanentContract, Full-time, Brussels CSM Your role & work environment
Are youlooking for... a position, where you can apply both Business and IT skills toNetwork Segmentation ?
INGBelgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgianmarket. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial productsand services via the distribution channel of their choice. Customers of INGBelgium are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium andlarge enterprises. Our mission:
Intermediatebetween the Business and Infrastructure in the field of Network and Security
- Intake and analysis of the requests
- Translate the requirements into Tasks
- Put the Task in the Backlog and manage this in relation to the available timeslots for execution
PerformLife cycle Management of the hardware that is linked to the Squad (depending onthe squad)
We look for
- Keep Configuration Database aligned with the assets
- Schedule Life Cycle Management (hardware replacement and patching) for the assets
- Incident and problem management related to the squad assets
- Be the part of the daily meetings to provide evolution status of the Stories that are ongoing
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in network and security technologies and contribute to spread and advance the knowledge by participating in conferences and research initiatives .
Acolleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasmfor helping others to be successful
and a knack for always being astep ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life andembrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are anaturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achievecommon goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to proposecreative solutions to problems.
As a F5 engineer
you will also need:
We offer you
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in the Networking and Security
- Expertise in reverse proxy F5 (LTM, ASM, APM), forward proxy (Symantec)
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
A clearpurpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
We redefine banking. What about you?
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Therehas never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journeythat's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Hiringmanager: Mourad Moustaadil