See job description for details
Manager Digital Finance Transformation Tasks
As a member of Avantage Reply Belgium
, you will work within our Finance Team assisting our international financial institutions clients (insurance and banking) in developing and/or integrating projects related to the reengineering of financial management systems.
This can include revising and improving financial processes (budgeting, reporting, inventory, investment...) and optimizing the interaction between the finance department and the financial support systems (SAP, BI).
Concretely, your responsibilities may include:
- Drive or support multidimensional and/or complex initiatives
- Manage and structure several projects or clients
- Manage and coach several teams (senior / junior consultants)
- Demonstrate expertise, professionalism and vision
- Interact with / listen to the client, showing professionalism, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues
- Engagements providing innovative digital solutions allowing the financial direction to drive their companies in the new framework of digital finance.
- Organize and lead workshops/meetings to capture core information
- Assist and contribute in identifying strategic or operational issues and propose solutions
- Shape target operating models, business processes and organizational impacts
- Drive the development of to-be solutions and gap analysis
- Drive team discussions to help deliver sustainable solution for the client
- Business Development: Lead long term shaping for group of clients
- Developing internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials.
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
Nice to have
- Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management Sciences
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Finance (in the consulting business, or internally with significant project management responsibilities)
- Experience in financial controlling, financial planning and analysis, budgeting and cost management, finance advisory or finance process improvement in any industry
- Experience in digital solutions implementation (such as but not limited to ERP, Costing modules, Reporting, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and Dutch , good command of English.
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to lead project team and act as interface with the client project manager
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build immediate credibility with executive clients
About Avantage Reply
- Experience in SAP (BPC, S/4 Hana, etc.), Microsoft NAV/AX/Business Central and Reporting tool (Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion...) as user or business analyst
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.