Manager - Projects
Data Scientist Qualification
Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility
: Requirement Understanding and Analysis
- Review the raw requirements to understand the key outcomes expected by the client.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to identify the data source and review data profiling to understand the data and its quality.
- Review logic that needs to be incorporated in the architecture to ensure the data meets the requirements.
Data Discovery & Profiling
- Identify POC requirement to conduct the feasibility of the requirement, if required.
- Understand the relationships across different data sources and domains and provide guidance to an Analyst.
- Post signoff, design complex queries to analyze the existing data and provide critical business insights.
- Share sample data with the client to give snapshot of the expected outcome.
- Review a low level design document capturing SQL queries to achieve the target state.
- Review system integration testing during data migration from the source to the target state to ensure the requirements are met.
Data Analytics & Reporting
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex issues.
- Design qualitative & quantitative research instruments (example: surveys, interviews etc) to capture the data if required.
- Integrate qualitative & quantitative information to create insights.
- Design development of new statistical algorithms.
- Run various statistical analysis on the data collected from different sources to derive business insights and evaluate the business risks based on the statistical analysis.
- Interact with the client on a regular basis to provide regular project status update, resolve any issues.
- Coordinate with internal teams to get work done.
- Present analysis to the client along with senior stakeholders in the organization.
- Create and update knowledge articles (industry Point of View, Case studies, lessons learnt document etc) in the knowledge management repository.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Understand aspirations of the team Data Analysts.
- Set goals for them and monitor performance.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Provide technical guidance to team members through the project lifecycle.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- Support organization level activities such as recruitment by conducting technical facetoface interviews as required.
Innovation & Thought Leadership
- Coordinate with Academy to build training material, organize/ conduct trainings as required.
- Keep up with the upcoming trends in Big Data and Analytics and constantly strive to learn and improve on the same.
- Discuss with senior stakeholders in the organization to improve self knowledge.
- Based on the inputs shared by the stakeholders.
- provide inputs on RFPs on data profiling and system analysis aspects.
Must Have Skills
- Evaluate/ identify the tools best fit for customer requirement.