ML Data Scientist
As an ML Engineer, you will help clients transform their business, working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different. Key Responsibilities
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile environment and expected to facilitate, guide, and influence the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams. You would be expected to complex design and high performance architecture in AWS and Big Data technologies Job Requirements Essential Skills
Nice to Have Skills.
- Extensive IT experience
- String experience in Deep and hands-on expertise on ML models including deep learning, Python, Pyspark, Tensorflow / Keras, pytorch
- Basic data engineering skills Core Engineering skills (versioning, ci/cd, high quality, automated testing, scalability)
- High level knowledge of DevOps / Platform skills (Scheduling and ML pipelines)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience in working in Agile with Agile mind-set and innovative
- Develops and implements novel statistical / machine learning approaches to real-world, large scale problems that have a direct impact on the business.
- Translates business problems into prediction models and optimization programs, implemented with professional software engineering skills.
- Engg degree or relevant degree.