MES Architect (Apriso)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment!
This is creating many exciting and challenging opportunities for professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world. Connect to the Future. Join us now!
We are looking for an MES Architect to join our Industry+ team. For more information on our offerings, please click here
This opportunity is to work in customer projects and leads the technical SME interviews & workshops.
The MES Architect understands & analyzes existing systems, technologies and technical constraints and has a deep understanding of the the technical elements related to the various L2, L3, L4 systems integration and data acquisition requirements. Get to know us
We offer innovative work, meaningful career paths.
At Cognizant we embrace a well-established set of cultural values, we embrace diversity. We believe it's what helps us thrive. Our goal is to include everyone at the table, and to value and respect their unique voices and backgrounds.
Hear more about Cognizant in this video
. Is our passion matching yours?
The work as an MES Architect is highly rewarding as you:
Will you strengthen our team?
- Work in projects within Cognizant accounts and provide inputs for alignment within the customer organization
- Drive opportunities in the region and support the sales team with building a healthy pipeline
- Build a team of consultants to drive the Industrial Operations Management team
For the MES Architect we are looking for someone who can add value with the following skills and experience:
- Implementation Experience in Apriso MES with experience in interfacing with other systems.
- Good to have programming experience in Core Java, C#, SQL Server 2012-2014, Oracle 11g
- Experience in Migration and Deployment of MES systems
- Requirement gathering & analysis. Translating requirements to use cases and design.
- Experience and knowledge on MES modules such as Order Processing, Quality, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Delay Booking, Packaging etc.
- Proof Of Concepts Development
- Design Solution based on MES Platform
- Co-coordinating with Controls team to define and design the PLC interfaces, data block mapping, OPC Configurations etc.
- Defining the interfaces between MES & other third party suppliers like Fuel Fill, Fluid Fill, DC Tooling and other legacy / non legacy application vendors.
- Validating the technical implementation as per the defined and designed processes.