M&A Transactions Services (Senior) Consultants - (2000000Q)
Your Role Deloitte
is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory
(FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions
, in transaction services
such as due diligence
, business valuations
and business modeling
.This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's market-leading and fast growing FA Transaction Services team, which serves as trusted advisor to corporates, private equity and family shareholder clients during M&A and transformation processes.
As (Senior) Consultant in our Transaction Services group you will support clients with financial advice during M&A or transformation projects
, including financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations, business modeling, SPA advice and negotiations, M&A strategy
as well as other corporate finance
matters. You will work closely with a team of experienced M&A and Strategy professionals and have exposure to a wide range of clients. In addition to the above, you will have an important role to play in our sector approach and business development opportunities. Your Profile
You hold a Master's degree with a post-graduate education in finance or economy. You have 2 to 5 years of audit experience and/or other M&A related experience
. Initial experience in financial due diligence and valuations is a strong asset.
You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills. Our ideal candidate speaks Dutch, French and English and has a good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Our Offer
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.