M&A Analyst Brussels - Investment Banking
- £30k - 37k per year + bonus
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- GQR Global Markets
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Our client is a leading investment banking Boutique, seeking to recruit an analyst to join their Benelux team in Brussels Location: Brussels, Belgium
Our client is a leading investment banking Boutique, seeking to recruit an analyst to join their Benelux team in Brussels
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Our Client's Benelux team, based in Amsterdam and Brussels, has been fully dedicated to providing Financial Advisory services for Benelux companies, combining its deeply rooted local network with the global network of the fim. The boutique offers an unparalleled opportunity, in the Brussels office, to work as part of lean deal teams on strategic, M&A, restructuring and other corporate finance assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives.
Our Analysts play an integral role in the development and execution of all transactions, spanning over different sectors. They also have the opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and enthusiasm for learning.
Day-to-day responsibilities of an analyst include financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, participating in the development of client presentations and interacting with senior bankers and clients. Assignments fall into a range of categories, including M&A, divestitures, general and strategic advisory, restructuring and capital markets.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in corporate finance or related industry. Internship(s) and / or full-time work experience are both highly valued
• Top academic performance
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team environment
• Energy, commitment and creative talent
• Fluency in English and either French or Dutch is a requirement
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.