Life Insurance Management Consultant
Management Consultant in Life Insurance Sector Our department… Within the Financial Services Industry Group,
we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors:
- Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation trough Digitalization and back-office automation.
- Banking: Accenture's dedicated banking professionals help banks consolidate, rationalize and automate to outperform competitors.
- Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
The BeLux Insurance practice
is the leader in consulting services to insurance clients in BeLux. We have more than 250 dedicated people working on insurance projects and a specialized local insurance team of +60 individuals focusing on high-end management and technology consulting as well as on application development services. We are working with a vast majority of the top BeLux insurers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading insurers industrialize their operations, turn into the digital and automation which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation. Your role
As management consultant, you will apply your functional / technical experience in insurance to analyze, design, build and deliver high value digital solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be working on exciting projects and create client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented consultants who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy projects such as Life Operating Model & local benchmarking, Life IT Transformation, Automate manual activities and processes, large IT digital transformation implementations & Robotics . You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our Life insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes to shape major digital transformation journeys
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmap to help activate the defined client transformations
- Support delivering major complex client digital transformation both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side