Legal Retail Advisor (Investments)
Are you looking for achallenging job as Legal Advisor (Investments) at Legal Department? Are you also someonewho ... - is interested either in legalquestions related to financial legislation, especially related toinvestments (securities) and other financial products - would like to give legal adviceinto ING Belgium - is internal client oriented :you try to find not only the legal problems but also the solutions - can give clear andpractical advice, by mail or phone - can make, sometimes, deep legalanalyse - likes working in a team - is curious ! And you have as well ...
- Master in Law
- an experience in a bank is certainly a big plus, but nota requirement
- languages: You do not have to be perfectly trilingual, but youcan reasonably read documents, write advices and have meetingsin English, Dutch, or French.
... then you are our new LegalRetail Advisor (Investments) Your role ... After a presentation, bycolleagues of Legal Department, of the legislations you will have to apply
- You will be in charge of legalquestions related mainly to investments (securities)
- You will so work with thecolleagues, in charge of other (non legal) problems regarding the sale ofinvestments by ING
- You will go to internal orexternal meetings related to the legal files you follow
- In the future, you will havethe opportunity to move within the Legal Department and discover otherinteresting legal topics