Junior FM Sales - CSG flex
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Junior FM Sales - CSG flex
An opportunity has arisen for an analyst position within Corporate sales ING Financial Markets (FM) in Brussels.
The goal for this function is to offer a broad scope across Client Solutions Group (CSG), FM Corporate Sales, FM MidCorp sales with the goal to be able to move internationally in the medium future.
To create the broad knowledge base, this position involves the analysis and the development of solutions to mitigate financial risks within ING's corporate and Structured Finance and Real Estate Finance client base. The financial risks covered are interest rates, currency, commodity price and inflation price risks.
You will be working in the above mentioned teams and linked to the CSG part you will also closely work together with international FM sales, Structured Finance, Real Estate and other wholesale banking teams and their clients.
You will be responsible for:
• Analysis, development, structuring, marketing and selling hedging solutions in the field of interest rate risk, currency risk, commodity price risk, inflation risk with Belgian MidCorp and Belgian and international Corporate clients
• Preparing and executing commercial pitches of hedging solutions (mapping the various financial risks, supported by a thorough quantitative analysis, and various hedging solutions)
• Visit corporate and prospects in various locations with the Corporate Sales account manager and /or Corporate or MidCorporate FM Sales
• In-depth discussion with Structured Finance, Real Estate Finance, DCM and CS&A Deal teams
• Identifying and monitoring market and sector developments and opportunities
• Contribute to FM Sales Strategic initiatives: GAM Client, Client PnL or SF/REF virtual team
Your work environment
FM Corporate Sales consists of product specialists (rates and inflation, FX and FX options, commodities). From out of Brussels we cover Belgian but also international clients and we have a specific focus on
the Nordic countries. The Client Solutions Group (CSG), part of FM Sales, is located in the Financial Market dealing rooms Amsterdam, Brussels, London, New York, and a number of Asian countries.
Who we are looking for
- university degree in econometrics, business economics, engineering, and/or CFA or equivalent academics
-Knowledge of financial markets products and international finance (debt, M&A) will be considered a plus
Personal profile and skills
-Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills;
-Strong presentation skills (making PowerPoint pitches, presenting)
-Ability to work on various transactions/projects at the same time, often under pressure, and to prioritize resources accordingly;
-Have a good command of English, Dutch and French, both verbally and written, ;
-Entrepreneurial and commercial drive;
-Eager to learn and to share knowledge with colleagues;
-Willingness to take up international challenges
What do we offer ?
• Competitive package
• Challenging job with excellent career and development opportunities