Junior Analyst/Fund Manager Assistant
A varied full-time position in a dynamic, international environment and experienced investment team in asset management, with focus on the emerging markets equity asset class.
As part of the Emerging Markets Equity Management team of 5 professionals, you will become a key member of the team, acting as the main point-of-contact for reporting and communication between the external and internal clients on the one hand and the other team members on the other hand. His/her main responsibilities will be
- the commercial presentation (written and oral) and marketing of the investment process of the business unit
- acting as the coordinator for reporting and communication of the investment strategy
- providing investment support to the team for the efficient implementation of the investment strategy.
- Acting as the main point of contact for Requests for Proposal/Information and client and/or press requests.
- You hold a degree Finance by preference
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You have some financial knowledge or experience, and a strong interest in equity investing
- You have strong technical and reporting skills (e.g. PPT, Excel, VBA, graphics, data), knowledge of Bloomberg or FactSet is a plus.
- You have a drive for initiative and creativity
- You are fluent in English and French, spoken and written. Any other European language is a plus