Java Full Stack Dev Eng
Java Full Stack Developer Brussels Your role & work environment
Are youlooking for the Challenge to design and develop ING's strategic WEBapplications for online selling financial products ?
The uniqueopportunity to work in a dynamic Squad, working with top edge technology ?
In our Environment we are using tools and frameworks:Java, Angular JS/ Polymer, Middleware component, Maven Cucumber, Jenkins,Sonar, TFS / Ansible, ELK stack, REST APIs, Oracle database and much more. Your key responsibilities
We look for
- Analyseand develop new Web Applications for ING Belgium (such as www.ing.be - Open youfree Lion Account online).
- Youare as a IT Web Analyst - Developer the IT sparring partner of our business :you understand the goal and message of the customers and contribute inproviding solutions for their requirements.
- Youare responsible for the technical design, development, testing and finaldelivery.
- Youare a team player who works together with other experts in your squad.
A colleague witha talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and aknack for always being a step ahead
.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
As an FullStack Developer, you are :
- Passionateabout new media, internet and other distribution channels.
- Greatin designing concepts that add value to the customer experience.
- Analyticaland detail oriented, you don't submit on quality.
- Strongin design and ambitious as top developer.
- Proudof your very tangible results.
And you have as well ...
We offer you
- Youhave 5-10 years of experience in development.
- Experiencein technical analysis and development of Sales oriented WEB applications forend customers.
- Expertisein frontend build, package and automation tools as Webpack, Gulp, Bower,Cypress
- Adeep knowledge in CI/CD framework. Experience in TFS /Ansible if possible.
- Adeep knowledge of IT basic principles used in WEB applications.
- A deepknowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architectures).
- A good knowledge of AWS (Amazon's cloud solution) or any other similar product
- Themindset to join Scrum driven projects in a polyvalent DevOps squad.
- Goodcommunication skills.
- Youhave an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutchand/or French is an asset.
A clearpurpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
- Personalgrowth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise yourambitions
- Aninformal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting yourendeavours
- Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
Furthermore, withinthe Sales Flow squad, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest inyour personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
- Participatein courses and trainings
- Challengingprojects & a steep learning curve
- Personalcoaching from expert squad members
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that'scentered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!