As a Security Officer, you will be a member of the Security & Compliance team, responsible for IT Security at Credendo, and will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- You ensure that the Credendo infrastructure, application and SAP landscape is in line with the Credendo security guidelines and identify and coordinate initiatives to increase the security level.
- You coordinate and follow up on SAP GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) processes such as SAP Access Control and Firefighting.
- You work closely with development teams to ensure that roles and authorisations are built according to the role-based access control (RBAC) and least access principles.
- You review existing SAP roles and authorisations for violations against the RBAC and least access privilege principles.
- You set up security measures and monitor them aligned with the security policy.
- You conduct vulnerability scanning exercises and coordinate the remediation of identified vulnerabilities with internal teams and external partners.
- You play a leading role in a global IAM (Identity & Access Management) programme.
- You assist the IT Support Officers in security-related tasks and issues.
- You have a Master’s degree in computer sciences and have minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar position (security governance, network/cyber security, security operations...).
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or comparable certifications are a benefit.
- Working knowledge of SAP Security is required.
- You are familiar with the ISO 27001 framework.
- You have a good understanding of SSL/TLS, Kerberos, ADFS and SAML.
- You have a hands-on experience in security-related technologies, e.g. firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You show good oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch or French.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.