Internal Institutional Sales
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Degroof Petercam
- 19 Oct 18
Internal Institutional Sales
Context: In order to reinforce the commercial team of the Institutional Portfolio Management department of Degroof Petercam AM, which manages mandates on behalf of r Institutional clients (pension funds, public institutions, insurers, ..) we are looking for a new colleague. Currently this business development team consists of 8 sales professionals.
The Internal Institutional Sales
-works in partnership with the Institutional Sales Team and supports the development of new relationships and maintains existing ones.
- plays a key role in supporting the sales team by preparing relevant client and sales presentations and in his/her role as an interface with management and teams adding value to institutional clients.
-is required have an understanding of and passion for the sales process on the one hand and of the client and reporting focus on the other hand. our mission consists mainly of:
- Assisting in the preparation of portfolio and investments presentations (including performance reports, asset allocation and market views) for visits to clients and prospect;
- Regularly update team sales and expertise presentations;
- Helping with the preparation of tenders for potential new mandates, gathering input necessary for these tenders and work together with senior professionals on the final report;
- Interfacing with other professionals from Fund Management, Legal, etc. in order to collect the necessary information for the sales to operate;
- Preparing answers on specific questions from clients for the sales manager;
- Acting as a key support to sales professionals by answering specific questions concerning client and prospects need in an efficient and proactive manner. You centralize the different actions points, align internally in order to ensure answers and follow up;
- Monitoring the specific client reports via use of Bloomberg and specific internal IT tools;
- Attending the IPM investment committees;
- Contribute in team meetings, make suggestions to improve service provided to clients. Playing on active role regarding various other support tasks and projects within the team;
- Supporting organization of events;
- Maintain data quality of CRM.
- You have obtained a Bachelor/Master degree (economics, admin, …) and you have by preference a first experience in a commercial unit and/or in the financial sector
- you master Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint very well
- you have a great interest in the financial industry, a demonstrable understanding of financial terminology and products
- you are accurate, like working with figures and are service oriented
- you are autonomous, have a strong team spirit and want to contribute to the success of an ambitious team
- you are fluent in French/Dutch with sound knowledge of English
- you are well organized, stress resistant and can deal with strict deadlines
- you like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a strive for perfection
Our offer: By joining our Belgian family-rooted group, you will contribute to our mission: empowering our clients to realize their ambitions, today and tomorrow. With your expertise, fresh ideas and enthusiasm, you have a direct impact in realizing this mission, whether you are in a client facing position or a support role.
We believe that it is not the size of a company that makes it great, but its human values and people. We will make every effort to support you and to create an environment in which you can feel comfortable and achieve your highest level of excellence.
We are behind those who have the ambition to move forward: investors, entrepreneurs, and our staff. This entrepreneurial spirit has been driving us since 1871. You will be proud of our long-term and sustainable commitment, our customer focus and ethics.