Internal Fraud Investigator
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Internal Fraud Investigator
Are you looking for a very varied job, where integrity is very important, the day often runs differently than you had in mind and where reliability, confidentiality, honesty, knowledge and professionalism are the central concepts, then you might be the candidate to become 'internal fraud investigator' in the team of 'Inspection & Internal Investigations'.
Our goal is to combat internal fraud, including deontological infringements, in order to avoid and / or limit the impact on the company image and the financial and commercial damage. It includes the three domains: prevention, detection and response.
Are you someone who ...
- is reliable, honest and honorable (incorruptible)
- is resistant to stress, is firmly in its shoes and can act decisively
- has analytical and problem-solving talents;
- has a strong personal discipline and organization and also maintains a structural approach;
- is proactive, can work independently and continues until a dossier is thoroughly analyzed and goes for quality as well as result and timely delivery;
- Working together in diversity and flexibility
And do you also have ...
- an impeccable personal notoriety;
- a master's degree or equivalent experience;
- at least 10 years of experience in the financial sector in various areas of activity that make you familiar with internal processes, minimum standards and controls;
- for this vacancy, we ask native Dutch but certainly fluently in French and English both orally and in writing (reporting and presentations);
- advanced knowledge of the various IT tools (Word, Excell, Powerpoint, ..)
- a healthy work motivation and are willing to invest in following specific 'forensic' training;
- strong communicative properties; both orally (conducting interviews at various policy levels, giving small presentations, interview techniques ...) and writing (structured factual reporting, administrative capacity of the file)
... then you might become our new Internal Fraud Investigator.
Your role ...
With the necessary discretion, integrity and knowledge of things:
- Investigate potential internal fraud and infringements of the ethical rules
- Carry out objective analyzes of the facts
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Drafting and managing complete facts/ fraud files - case management
- Reporting to different management levels / advice sanctioning
- Follow-up of existing fraud files
- Being the contact point for official and external bodies
- Provide advice to improve internal fraud prevention processes
- Support fraud prevention by providing content in the context of 'awareness'
- Test anti-fraud checks on their effectiveness and efficiency and record this in a report
Your work environment within ING ...
The 'Inspection & Internal Investigations' team is part of the Operational & Compliance Risk department of ING Be and has the specific task of 'internal fraud investigation' in the broadest sense of the word.
You report directly to the person in charge of the team 'Inspection & Internal Investigations'. Functionally, 'Inspection & Internal Investigations' reports to Corporate Security Investigations in Amsterdam.
Main workplace is Brussels. Flexibility and mobility are important for various reasons.