Turning challenges into successful projects!
Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system. Facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient value chains and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a unique mix of financial and technological know-how. At Finalyse, every client and employee is unique. This distinctive blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
Within the risk advisory team, our consultants are advising and providing assistance to our insurance clients on matters such as Solvency II, Asset & Liability Management, IFRS9 & IFRS17, Risk measurement, Hedging strategy, Data Quality management and Regulatory requirements.
MUST HAVE requirements:
- You have a master degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics/Physics, Computer Science or equivalent through experience, and are willing to increase your knowledge of insurance sector through a dedicated learning path. A degree in Actuarial Science/Statistics is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the insurance sector, or in the financial industry.
- You have an affinity with programming languages like e.g. SAS, MatLab, R/S-PLUS, etc., and/or you are open to develop your skills in this area.
- Knowledge of actuarial tools such as Prophet or Remetrica is a plus.
- You are open to travel / work partially abroad.
- You speak and write English, you have knowledge of either French or Dutch.
- You enjoy working in a team. You are a quick learner and you have good communication skills.
- The challenging opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in the context of Solvency II, balance sheet and risk management for insurance, by working with different clients in different countries.
- An excellent working environment, in a dynamic and growing organization.
- The concrete opportunity to quickly take initiatives and responsibilities.
- Training programmes adapted to your personal needs, either for soft or hard skills.
- An attractive salary partly linked to your performance and an excellent fringe benefits package.