As a member of the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) team, you will provide transversal operational controlling and supporting tasks for the ICT team regarding the service towers (Infrastructure, workplace, SAP, etc..).
Your will be ensuring the overall operational control and coordination with respective outsourcing providers regarding the following scope of activities:
- Service coordination for incidents and requests by monitoring the agreed operational service processes, and also follow up of the execution of service requests, incidents and problems that involve more than one external delivery unit.
- Test and release coordination by planning of testing and release activities in close cooperation with the different service managers.
- IT controlling by monitoring and managing the budget and actuals for all ICT purchases executed by the different service managers.
- IT asset management by managing a central configuration management database of IT hardware and software assets (incl. lifecycle and investment management)
You will collect and analyse data and will be responsible for creating dashboards (asset management, financial, test, release) and reports to support the decision making process of the management team of ICT.
You will act as a liaison between SIAM and IT Procurement for contract changes and Finance to align invoicing.
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree in Business Management, possibly with a specialisation in IT, and you have minimum 3 years of proven experience in an ICT service management environment (similar position, junior ICT Service manager …).
- You have a good knowledge of the ITIL processes and a hands-on knowledge of business reporting.
- You have an analytical mind and you like to deliver well-structured work.
- You have good communication skills and you are strong solution-oriented driven.
- You like working autonomously and show team spirit.
- You handle stress well.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in English and French or Dutch.