Head of Trade Sales Belgium
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Head of Trade Sales Belgium
Team head Trade Sales Belux
Permanent contract , Full time job, Brussels
Your role & work environment
Trade Sales is part of Transaction Services Sales Belgium. Transaction Services Sales Belgium groups the sales activities in Belgium of Payments & Cash Management, Trade Sales and Employee Benefits.
Purpose of the role is to build out ING's position in Trade in Europe, from traditional trade to supply chain finance and other working capital solutions, taking into account interests of all ING Stakeholders, such as clients, shareholders, employees and society, always having customer front and center.
The key challenge is to scale up a growing franchise in a very competitive market, being a game changer in culture with a true hunter mentality, celebrating successes and able to challenge the organisation where there are barriers to success.
Your key responsibilities
- Develops strategy for Trade within the overall TS Sales ambition, translating strategy to commercial targets; Manages own portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the management of a team of 6 people (part hierarchical, part functional): leading, coaching and motivating a team of Trade consultants;
- Drives the execution of the commercial agenda and is on top of market developments with other TS Sales Regions to ensure optimum use of the international ING network
- Actively delivers against clear financial targets
- Challenge and empower the team to increase the primary bank status for clients in Belgium and Luxembourg and across Europe;
- Strengthen ING's position with existing and new corporate and midcorporate clients in Trade Sales;
- Support the team to structure and negotiate large-scale, complex, international Trade solutions based on the in-depth analysis of the client's business and financial needs;
- Ensure strong alignment with the various stakeholders (Relationship Management Corporate Clients, Receivables Finance & Supply Chain Finance structuring teams, Product Management and Client Services), playing your role as voice of the client in the organization;
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a team head trade sales Belux you will also need:
- Master's degree in Economics or comparable;
- Strong commercial background (>5 years in a commercial role);
- Strong people management background;
- Proven experience in growing the business;
- Strong knowledge of Trade products (Documentary Trade, Bank Guarantees, Receivables Finance, Supply Chain Finance);
- Extensive network among corporate clients and midcorporates in Belgium;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- the possibility to participate in courses and trainings;
- challenging projects & a steep learning curve
- management role in an international sales team
- lead and steer an exciting growth strategy
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!