HR & Administrative Assistant
Job Description Objective
: The purpose of the job is to provide administrative, HR and secretarial support to members of the organization and provide backup, as needed. The Administrative Assistant will be involved in the following tasks:
- General Secretarial Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- HR Assistance and Coordination
- Helping in various HR administrative tasks:
- Assisting hiring managers in the recruitment processes and coordinating the onboarding/offboarding process.
- Monitoring trainings and responsible for subsidies.
- Other tasks such as taking minutes or coordinating social elections, Work Council and the Health & Safety committee.
- Administrative Back-Up
During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted reception welcoming
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Familiar with Belgian social legislation: Work Council, Social Elections…
- Fluent French, good English & Dutch knowledge
- Basic working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good organization skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.