Fund Data Specialist
- Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Job Type: Full time
As Fund data specialist, you follow the life cycle of our fund range and make sure that all changes are reflected in our databases and you are in charge of the coordination/communication of information on our fund website.Context:
Degroof Petercam Asset Management distributes the funds it manages at the international level. Because data and document management is at the core of the management company’s operational model we wish to reinforce our department with a colleague – specialist within this domain. This function is an excellent entry to join a management company and allows to evolve after a few years, if desired, within our group.
- As Fund data specialist, you follow the life cycle of our fund range and make sure that all changes are reflected in our databases;
- You are in charge of the coordination/communication of information on our fund website; you do various control checks on the website and media in general and update of postings of the required legal data;
- You are also responsible for the data and document management via the Publifund platform;
- You do regular quality checks of the information of our funds in databases such as Lipper, Morningstar and Bloomberg;
- You provide assistance for peer analyses : summarizing and editing the available information of competitors funds;
- In this position you have frequent contact with other departments : the international sales team, fund legal, IT, …;
- You report to the Head of Product Management.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree and you have, by preference, experience in a similar function within another financial service environment (f.e. fund services or investments products);
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and affinity with IT tools in general;
- You have proficient editor skills for publication on our website;
- You have a great interest in the financial industry, a demonstrable understanding of investment funds is an asset;
- You are process oriented, have an analytical mind and like working in IT tools and working with data;
- You are autonomous, proactive attitude and have a strong team spirit;
- You are well organised and work in a methodical and rigorous way;
- You have a working knowledge in French, English and Dutch;
- You like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a strive for perfection.
By working for our group, you will join an independent Belgian family-rooted business with 140 years of sound experience, more than 1400 talents, that combines in-depth expertise with a strong collective knowledge at the service of our clients.
We are behind those who have the ambition to move forward: beginning or established investors, entrepreneurs, institutions, companies and our staff. We believe that words like independence, cooperation, customer focus, ethics, sustainability and entrepreneurship are not just words.
We think that it is not the size of a company that makes it great, but its human values and the accessibility of its people. We are committed to invest in our people and in the best workplace in order to attract and retain top talent and to produce the best work.