Provide Property Accounting / Bookkeeping Service and Financial Reporting to include (when needed) Cash Management, Consolidation work and Administration support for Accounting on AXA and / or third party mandates, SPV’s and other real estate funds / vehicles.
· Financial Accounting / Corporate Accounting: Provide a full bookkeeping service both in relevant GAAP (local / IFRS) through to final Financial Statements, using appropriate systems and tools.
· Control the accounting data received from external service provider including corporate accountants / property managers. Integrate this data into the fund accounting records correctly.
· Fixed Asset Accounting: Manage and control the processes for maintaining proper accounting records in respect of Fixed Assets. Ensure accounting entries are properly booked, including periodic entries for amortisation and impairment.
· Periodic Closings: Prepare closings for Financial Statements / Reports and other reports including NAV/share price calculation and consolidations, in line with agreed timetable.
· Tax Management: Ensure all tax returns are filed on time and taxes paid. Provide support to ensure tax liabilities/provisions are properly calculated and recorded in the Accounts, to include preparation or control of VAT, CIS and other tax declarations.
· Provide internal clients, Auditors, Tax controllers and all regulated authorities with documents and information as required
· Archiving / Filing : Responsibility for the proper archiving/filing of all supporting documentation to accounting entries
· Maintain a strong Control Environment by following processes / procedures described in the Ops Manual and other documents and in accordance with the Risk and Compliance Objectives & Measures Framework
· Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting - Tax
· Professional experience in a similar position
Knowledge and Skills
· Ability to work with strong time constraints
· Confident use of IT (especially SAP and Excel),
· Fluent in spoken and written French, Dutch and English
· Responsibility for own actions and ability to work in local and global teams
· Good communication skills
· Team spirit, committed and highly motivated