- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- National Bank of Belgium
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Apply until: 18 February 2018
The National Bank of Belgium (NBB) is an autonomous limited company which, since 1999, together with all other central banks in the euro area and the European Central Bank, has formed part of the Eurosystem. The NBB thus shares responsibility for the monetary and macroprudential policy.
The NBB is active both nationally and internationally, and has operational responsibilities in the financial markets. In addition, it conducts various analyses and checks concerning those financial markets and their institutions.
In order to perform these tasks we are looking for financial assistants (F/M) in a number of services.
Are you looking for your first job or have you already gained some experience in the financial sector? Would you like to use your talents for an organisation of interest to society? We would like to meet you!
The job includes one or more of the following tasks:
- analysing the financial situation of firms with the focus on the business model, solvency, liquidity and other financial risks,and giving feedback to the competent analysts and the firms in question
- carrying out operational tasks, including in connection with monetary policy or payments.
- as a minimum requirement, you must have a bachelor's degree (e.g. in business management) or be a final year student on such a course
- you have a good knowledge of the usual Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint); knowledge of Access and SharePoint would be an advantage
- you have a good knowledge of French and Dutch plus English
- you have an analytical mind and are good at figures
- you are keen to learn and well motivated
- you are organised, punctual and accurate
- you are assertive and can handle stress.
- 18/02/2018: closing date for applications
- February/March 2018: online tests and interview
- March/April 2018: assessment
- from May 2018: commencement of employment.
Applications will only be considered if they are accompanied by a covering letter, a CV and a copy of the diploma(s) and the corresponding annexes (list of ECTS points if available). Foreign diplomas must be accompanied by an attestation of equivalence.