Financial Risk Policy & Process Officer
Financial Risk Policy & Process Officer [Employee / CDI - Risk -Experienced - G - Belgium - 201800629]
Permanent contract, Full time,Brussels Your role & work environment
Being part of the Financial Risk Policies & Procedures team you develop, maintain and review credit risk policies in alignment withthe Group standards and the (local) regulations. In this context you willprovide your expertise to regulatory and business projects with E2Estakeholders Your key responsibilities
The Financial Risk Policy & Process Officeris overall responsible to support the review and the maintenance of existing creditrisk policies for retail and wholesale clients.
- Evaluatesthe risk impact on existing Policies and procedures and interacts of projectsinitiated internally or externally and you interact with the Tribes
- Reviewscredit risk policies and procedures ensuring ING operates within the creditrisk appetite;
- Ensureslocal policies are in line with Group and local regulations (NBB, FSMA, ...) andsupports the decision process.
The Financial RiskPolicy & Process Officer implements correctly the procedures
- Ensuresthat systems are correctly adapted to support the policy process;
- Monitorsthe respect of the policy at each level of the organization;
- Incooperation with other colleagues defines the data needed for a performantportfolio monitoring and predictive deep dives;
- Definesperformance targets and monitors the process performance.
The Financial Risk Policy & ProcessOfficer acts entry point for his/her specific domain of policies
- Representshis/her domain within review/validation meetings;
- Participatesactively to internal workgroups and projects in order to discuss implementationof new regulations
- Documentsthe risk processes in alignment with the minimum standards of ING Belgium andensures their consistency;
- Ensuresa close follow up of audit recommendations for his/her domain of policies andprocedures;
- Followsclosely the Group reviews and changes and evaluates their impacts on theexisting policies;
- Organizesthe monthly Credit Risk Policies: agenda set-up, consistency of presentation inalignment with the risk sponsor, minutes of the decisions made and the followup of the defined actions
We look for a talent
- Taking challenges and making them happen, enthusiasm and energized for helping others to be successful;
- Having interest in credit risk and process management;
- Being Green belt certified or willing to become Green belt certified;
- Having a Master's degree in economics, finance, banking or other related domains;
- With previous experience in retail, SME or Corporate lending;
- Understanding credit risk management, lending activities, banking industry and regulations developments;
- Working with autonomy and collaboration especially in view of agile and new way of working;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbally;
- With ability to communicate on complex and technical concepts to a broad public in a simple way;
- Good writing, editing, communications and organizational;
- Keen on learning and developing with the credit risk environment.
We offer you
You are interested and you want to discover furtherthis opportunity don't hesitate to contact
- Personalgrowth & challenging work with a lot of opportunities to realize yourambitions;
- Aninformal, flexible environment with dynamic colleagues;
- Aspecific training path (lean six sigma, Agile, Project, Communication, ...)
We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
- PhilippePicron (Manager Financial Risk Policies & Procedures)
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that'scentred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!