Bambaw is a zero-waste brand available across Europe
Bambaw is a zero-waste brand available across Europe and the USA. The amount of waste generated every day is threating all life form on earth. In fact, all the plastic created, that hasn’t been burned is still here, somewhere on earth. Bambaw is made of a small, impact driven team that rethinks the way we consume and leverages technology to provide affordable, quality, zero-waste products.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of financial processes and systems.
As Financial Controller, you will:
- Manage all financials and accounting operations of the company
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Report on a monthly and quarterly basis financial statement
- Be the first point of contact with our accountants in Belgium and UK
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems
- Keep up to date on financial and fiscal trends in Europe and United States
Must have Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics or Finance (or equal by experience)
- 3-5 years of experience including 1-3 years in a similar position
- Be fluent in English
- A good knowledge of French is required
- Be proactive, eager to learn, and solution oriented
- Be a good communicator with a positive mindset
- Be a result-oriented, organised, and flexible person
- Have a strong knowledge of the MS office packages with an excellent command of Excel
- You’ll be a key employee in a fast-growing environment
- You’ll be part of an amazing team!
- You’ll have a real impact on the company’s growth
- You’ll make a positive difference by increasing the distributions of 0 waste products
- Competitive salary package
- Great place to work
- Training opportunities
- Lunch Vouchers
- Work from home (1 day a week)
- Very nice rooftop (to enjoy after works! :) )
So, you are looking for a role of financial controller offering you growth opportunities? You would like to be part of an amazing team where you could have an impact on the company’s development? Send us your resume and a motivational letter about why you really want to work at Bambaw!