Financial Controller Group Treasury & Financial Markets
[Controller GroupTreasury & Financial Markets] [Permanent ,Full-time, Brussels] Your role &work environment
As FinancialController for Group Treasury you are responsible for advising on the Treasuryand ALM operations of the bank. Group Treasury acts as the 'bank within thebank' and is managing the interest rate position, investment portfolio andliquidity position of ING Belgium.
Furthermore,you will be responsible for understanding and advising upon the performance ofthe Financial Markets activities within ING Belgium.
You willbe joining a team of 7 dedicated professionals focusing on the differentdomains within Treasury, ALM and Financial Markets.
Your key responsibilities
- Be responsible
for providing periodic management informationconcerning the Group Treasury portfolio (balance sheet and P&L, gapprofile, LCR forecasts, sensitivity and performance development) to enable the GroupTreasury Business to effectively manage the portfolio.
- Analyse and advice on performance development, Hedge accounting andAccounting issues
for both Group Treasury business as well as seniorFinance management.
- Direct contact
with the different Group Treasuryand Financial Markets desks.
- Act as a sparring partner for the heads of GroupTreasury and Financial Markets ,
notably in forecasting and budgeting.
the Group Treasury and Financial Marketswith ad hoc analyses and decision support analysis.
- Participate in Finance and business projects to improveperformance, results and processes
, contributing to the furtherprofessionalization and effectiveness of the Finance organization within ING(e.g. implementation and development of QRM as ALM engine for forecasting andscenario analysis). We look for
A colleague with a talent fortaking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In otherwords, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fastchanging and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person wholistens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challengethe status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Business Controller for GroupTreasury and Financial Markets you will also need:
- a relevant master degree:economics, business studies;
- good knowledge of English,Dutch and/or French;
- good knowledge of Word, Exceland PowerPoint;
- good knowledge of financialaccounting (e.g. IFRS9, hedge accounting, etc.)
- at least 3 years relevantwork-experience, preferably in the domain of Treasury and asset liabilitymanagement.
- excellent analytical skills,convincing, determined
- autonomous/self-starter We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offerand a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the FinancialControl department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in yourpersonal and professional growth with:
- Specific training related to business advice and finance expertise
- More than 30 colleagues working with passion on their jobs as financial controllers for business lines and support departments, eager to help you to get a step ahead
- Steep learning curve
Not onlydevelopment of in depth expertise within your domain but also broadening yourgeneral competences. We redefinebanking. What about you?
There has never been a moreinteresting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around ourcustomers, whereby we redefine how we operate as a bank driven by smart,determined people. This impacts everything we do.