Finance Strategy & Digital Transformaton – Consolidation – Senior Consultant - (190000LD)
As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organisations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organisation's long-term goals.
On top of that, as new technologies proliferate, organisations are coming under pressure to rethink not just their finance strategy but also their entire digital transformation strategy. Therefore, at Deloitte, we advise our clients on how to leverage emerging technologies in order to rethink their finance strategy.
Therefore we are looking for a consultant to further strengthen the Financial Consolidation team. What will your typical day look like?
You will apply your experiences in finance and industry foresight to lead conversations on critical client issues with CFOs and business leaders.
You will support our client in a wide range of various projects industry from strategy definition to implementation by:
About the team
- Supporting our clients, through various Financial Consolidation project assignments, in identifying and defining client tailored solutions
- Focusing on all finance enablers: people, organisation, processes and systems
- Implementation of IFRS and/or local GAAP compliant consolidation processes and solutions allowing our clients to adopt more efficient and faster closing processes
- Supporting project and change management during the different project phases
- Support of the customer project from the blueprinting to the handover of the finished solution to the customer's consolidation team and IT support organization.
- Coach younger resources and help them evolve
- Support, design & coordination of business development activities (PoC's, RFP's, client presentations…)
You will be part of our dynamic and growing Business Finance and Analytics team in Deloitte Consulting, committed to driving innovation, delivering client outcomes and making an impact that matters.
Take the step and join our high-performing team where collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. Clients from a hugely diverse range of industries rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Enough about us, let's talk about you. Your Profile
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience in Financial Consolidation, either via the industry side (e.g. Financial controller), or via consulting projects
- You are eager to take part in further developing the Financial Consolidation offering from a client perspective as well as a team perspective
- You have a deep understanding of financial close cycle, best practices and fast close concepts
- You have experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies
- You are knowledgeable in IFRS and local GAAP accounting standards
- You have experience in intercompany reconciliation
- You are familiar with financial audits, internal controls, regulatory reporting and overall disclosure management
- You have an affinity for technology, data and information management. Experience in Consolidation solutions (e.g. SAP BPC, SAP BCS, SAP ECCS, SAP BFC, Oracle HFM, Cognos Controller…) is a plus
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You are a logical thinker, creative and eager to innovate
- You have excellent language skills in English, French or Dutch is a plus
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We achieve that by:
- Having a strong commitment towards inclusion and diversity
- Pursuing a flexible and international work environment
- Have an impact that matters, on our people, our clients and society through our Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives
- Providing access to exclusive trainings and development opportunities