Finance Business Advisor
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Finance Business Advisor
[Permanent , Full-time, Brussels]
Your role & work environment
As a controller you advise the business using financial information and you help steer decision making in line with the targeted performance of ING Belux.
You will be joining a dedicated team of 4-8 professionals focusing on one of the different domains (Retail, Wholesale, costs). You will get to know the results and its underlying drivers of the ING Belux financial performance.
Your key responsibilities
- be responsible for monthly product line reporting for the local business and ING Group headquarters
- direct contact with departmental Heads, their management team and their business analysts;
- act as a sparring partner for the business, notably in forecasting and budgeting;
- support the business with ad hoc analyses and decision support analysis;
- participate in Finance and business projects to improve performance, results and processes , contributing to the further professionalization and effectiveness of the Finance organization within ING.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a [Controller] you will also need:
- a relevant masters degree: economics, business studies;
- good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French;
- good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- at least 3 years relevant work-experience, preferably in the financial industry
- excellent analytical skills, convincing, determined
- Good sense of humour
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Specific training related to business advice and finance expertise]
- Steep learning curve
Not only development of in depth expertise within your domain but also broadening your general competences
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!