FTOM Program Manager
- Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Job Type: Full time
.Context: In the context of the strategic Business Transformation ambition of Degroof Petercam, the Project Manager will have the end responsibility for the successful project delivery by managing scope, timeline, budget, resources, change & communication, risk & issues, Governance, and reporting towards Management.
You will be a key actor in the integration of the global transformation roadmap of the New Degroof Petercam Organization by maintaining the transparency on the planning of the building rocks of the roadmap (the projects).
With an independent and transversal responsibility, this function would secure that investments are align with strategy and raise potential deviation. Your position: Coordinating and reporting
- The project manager is coordinating the key stakeholders on the project (Sponsor, product owner, IT owners, program manager, PMO). Ensuring a common understanding of the status, identifying and mitigating deviation between contributors.
- The project manager tracks dependencies and aligns with others projects.
- The project manager integrates the projects within the standard governance framework and report on the progress, risk and issues toward the project team, steering committee and program management organization.
- The project manager secures that project documentation and reports are delivered on time with quality.
- The Project Manager runs complex regulatory and compliance transformation projects, including remediation, implementing new laws and regulations, and managing regulatory aspects of business changes.
- Considering the scope to deliver, the project manager maintains and communicates a planning in terms of milestones, activities, resources, budget activities.
- The project manager identifies the competencies and secures the availability of the resources needed to deliver the project with Business lines, IT change and extrernal suppliers. He distributes activities and responsibilities to individuals and teams according to the standard role framework on the project (Product owner, business analyst, IT owner, developer, change manager, key users,...).
- The project manager secures continuously the sizing of the effort for all contributors (Business, IT, Change). He tracs actual and adapts forecast accordingly.
Your profile: Experience > 8y in project management with reference on:
- Experience in bank
- Experience in financial/banking compliance
- Experience in Digital
- Experience in BPM (Business Process Management and Operational Excellence)
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management trainings as well as external programs.