Euroclear Client Services Professionals
- Competitive Package
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Careers International
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Euroclear is looking to hire recent graduates, with a bachelor or a master degree and with a maximum of 2 years of professional experience to the Client Services department based in Brussels and Braine l' Alleud, Belgium.
Supporting one of the world’s leading financial institutions will give you valuable experience from your very first day. Once hired, there will be an induction period during which you’ll get to know the company, and receive any necessary training and coaching. From your very first week, you’ll play a part in making sure the thousands of transactions that move through Euroclear’s systems every day do so perfectly. You will get the chance to develop experience in dealing with internal teams, helping them with their client inquiries by providing them solutions and/or dealing with the necessary back-office and administration tasks linked to all transactions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- a first relevant experience is a nice to have;
- open to challenges and able to produce accurate work;
- good self-reliance skills and hands-on mentality;
- client-focused attitude, with excellent communication skills;
- stress resistant and risk-aware;
- fast learner and open-minded;
- team player and dynamic;
- flexible in terms of working hours (moving between 08.00 and 19.00);
- fluent in English, as it is our our corporate language;
- knowledge of an additional language is an asset.