- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Equity Research Analyst
[Permanent contract, full time, Brussels]
Your work environment
Equity Markets is part of Financial Markets.
The equity platform of ING operates from different financial centers: Amsterdam, Brussels and New York, and is fully integrated with a single P&L and one management team. It works with three main activities: trading, sales and research with a core focus on the Benelux listed corporates while we also have a Pan-European Real Estate team.
As Equity Research Analyst, you will be based in Brussels.
Your key responsibilities
As Equity Research Analyst, your role will involve:.
- conducting written company research and financial analysis including financial modelling
- writing in-depth research reports on Benelux listed companies
- participate in ECM pitches and IPO projects
- actively marketing research reports toward institutional investors in Europe and North America
- maintaining and/or setting up relationships with international institutional clients and company board level
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As Equity Research Analyst, you will also need:
- strong analytical skills
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- good client relationship skills (asset managers and board level)
- strong drive to excel i.e. the ability to work closely together in a highly demanding surrounding with long working hours
- the ability to work with deadlines
- a Master degree with an emphasis on Finance
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!