- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Director - Agile Program Management (1 Year Contract Position)
Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, BelgiumBureau van Dijk is about to undertake an Agile transformation. We are looking for someone to create a Program Management team in Brussels and lead the Agile transformation initiative. The Program Management team will work with all members of the Technology and Product teams to develop their Agile skill sets, ensure support for the transformation initiative and ultimately adopt Agile practices.
This one year role will also drives the software development process from design to release of our company database products to ensure the required specification and quality goals are met. Additionally, this role is responsible for overseeing the Program Manager Team.
- Oversee the Program Manager Team and ensure the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Consistently communicate team's activity with Managing Director by using clear reporting standards, giving partners oversight into a program's status and giving managers a holistic view of capacity and performance against objectives.
- Drive the development process of company database products & solutions, from the initial design through all stages of development and stabilization leading up to the release.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master degree)
- Minimum 12 years of related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Experience managing teams
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.