Dev automation engineer
Permanent Contract, Full-time,Brussels CSM
ING Infrastructure Belgium is looking for :
Anyone interested in digital (banking)understands why ING is transforming and working hard towards an IT companyhaving its own unique Top Engineering culture. And of course we are not aFinTech start-up and we don't have the image of a social media dominator likeFacebook and we're not an awesome state of the art car producer like Tesla.But...
We are working hard to stay ahead in being afinancial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services tomillions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
And therefore we are looking for a Dev/OpsEngineer telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the bestservices to both our business and private customers.
Get an impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI Your working environment :
Tech Infrastructure Belgium is the Infrastructureservice provider of ING Belgium. We are there to simplify and streamlinecurrent processes, first of all by simplifying the Infrastructure landscapethrough standardization. We also aim to improve and encourage the INGperformance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces thenew technology capabilities. What's a DevOps Engineer within ING?
Tech Infrastructure Belgium's offering isbased on multiple solutions, all of them key for the stability of our Bank. Tostreamline and to become more agile, self-service solutions are being developedfor our customers. You are responsible for the automation and furtherrefinement of the services of your squad. You're inspired by innovating andcontinuously strive to improve the solution, yourself and your colleagues inthe DevOps way of working .
Your "backpack" should contain
You are an engineer in any of the hardware orsoftware stacks and understand well how a datacenter works. Specificallyknowledge for the Virtualization, Storage, Network, Mainframe, Security &Risk, File Transfer, Workplace or Automation Engineering is a pre.. Your education and background
- at least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensationand other benefits :
- Personal growth & challenging work with endlessopportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleaguessupporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valuedahead of convention