Dev Engineer Security - generic
PermanentContract, Full-time, Brussels CSM
ING Infrastructure Belgium islooking for :
Anyone interested indigital (banking) understands why ING is transforming and working hard towardsan IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. And of course weare not a FinTech start-up and we don't have the image of a social mediadominator like Facebook and we're not an awesome state of the art car producerlike Tesla. But...
We are working hard tostay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutionsand services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
And therefore we are lookingfor a Dev/Ops Engineer telling us what we should do better and how to keepoffering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Get an impressionhere: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI Your working environment :
Tech InfrastructureBelgium is the Infrastructure service provider of ING Belgium. We are there tosimplify and streamline current processes, first of all by simplifying the Infrastructurelandscape through standardization. We also aim to improve and encourage the INGperformance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces thenew technology capabilities. What's a DevOps Engineerwithin ING?
Tech InfrastructureBelgium's offering is based on multiple solutions, all of them key for thestability of our Bank. To streamline and to become more agile, self-service solutionsare being developed for our customers. You are responsible for the automationand further refinement of the services of your squad. You're inspired byinnovating and continuously strive to improve the solution, yourself and yourcolleagues in the DevOps way of working .
Your "backpack" shouldcontain
You are an engineer inany of the hardware or software stacks and understand well how a datacenterworks. Specifically knowledge for the Virtualization, Storage, Network,Mainframe, Security & Risk, File Transfer, Workplace or AutomationEngineering is a pre.. Your education and background
We offer you
- at least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
A clear purpose, a unique offer and arange of flexible compensation and other benefits :
- Personal growth & challenging workwith endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment withinnovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working,where new ideas are valued ahead of convention