Being a Credit insurance company, Credendo attaches great importance to the availability and correctness of its data. As a Data Steward you will facilitate better decision making and improved operational efficiency through effective management of data quality. In collaboration with the Chief Data Officer and Data Quality Manager you will develop, manage, and further improve an efficient data governance framework. Report and investigate data quality issues such that appropriate measures can be taken by the relevant stakeholders to solve the root cause of the data quality issues. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining solutions to actively monitor data quality.
- You will be part of the Data Management Office that plays a vital role in the future strategy of the company and will report to the Chief Data Officer and cooperate with the Data Quality Manager.
- In collaboration with the Chief Data Officer and Data Quality Manager: Develop, manage, and further improve an efficient data governance framework for Credendo.
- You will contribute to the processes that actively monitor, quantify, and report on data quality across the Credendo Group. Quantify data quality into clear reportable KPI's that are shared with all stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- You will develop solutions in python that serve to monitor data quality issues across the company. Thereby contribute to all development phases of the implementation (blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, configuration, testing, documenting, go-live, user training and post-production support).
- You will be working closely with all stakeholders: investigate the origins of data quality issues, report on the data quality issues through the appropriate channels and follow up on their resolution by the responsible teams.
- You will act as an advocate of data governance within Credendo and provide expert advice to stakeholders on topics related to data quality. Thereby motivate and influence stakeholders to attach importance to data governance.
- You will review and continuously challenge existing processes that are impeding better data governance. Thereby you will act as a communication broker to help all stakeholders find both the root causes of data quality issues and ways to resolve them.
- You will provide functional support and perform functional analysis for MDG in order to assure master data of the highest quality within Credendo. Thereby you will support the SAP Master Data Governance application from a functional perspective.
- You hold a master's degree or bachelor's degree with relevant experience.
- You have relevant experience as a data steward, data scientist or in another datacentric profession.
- You have a very strong knowledge of python.
- You are a conceptual thinker that is quickly able to see the larger picture, approach topics with a helicopter view and quickly see how problems and solutions fit into an larger existing framework.
- You have a solution-oriented approach, and you have strong persuasion and presentation skills for different levels (business roles, management, experts, colleagues, etc.).
- You have good knowledge of important enterprise processes and concepts.
- You have experience developing reports (SAP BO, Power BI, etc.) for different stakeholders.
- You have a strong interest in data governance processes and data analytics.
- You should have experience working with SAP.
- Knowledge of SAP Master Data Governance is considered a strong plus.
- You have good analytical skills and are able to think on an abstract level.
- You like to work independently, and you enjoy working in a team.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in English.
- A permanent contract in a valuable and varied function and in an international environment.
- Learning opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise.
- A salary according to your profile and experience, including hospital and ambulatory care insurance, group insurance, cafeteria plan and other extra-legal benefits.
- A hybrid working arrangement (three days of teleworking) offering flexibility to maintain a good life balance.
- You will work in a company where the following values are key: respect, customer intimacy and reliability.