Data Specialist - Data Integration
Job Description This role is responsible for maintaining, documenting and improving databases that are made available online to subscribers, and for responding to and assisting clients with their data-related requests.
- Maintain company's historical databases that are available online to subscribers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Improve existing processes and procedures to enhance the speed and accuracy of our updates.
- Expand existing data offering with additional financial, economic or demographic statistics about a geography or area (indicators) and new sources of data is also necessary.
- Provide top quality documentation, such as internal procedures and any information regarding the collection methods, definitions, and frequently asked questions for an economic or demographic statistic (indicator).
- Undergraduate or advanced degree with course work in economics, finance, statistics, or related fields preferred.
- Work experience in this sector or other related fields.
- Programming languages such as Python.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.