Data Science Engineer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Data Science Engineer
to join our Insurance
Team. About role
An expert level "Datascience" engineer with machine learning knowledge with AI/python real time experience. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
Senior profile with below skillset :
The associate will work for the AI department of AXA as AI/ML engineer, first project will be on Employee task allocation. He will need to develop AI/ML algorithm using Python, He's also expected to be able to test and push his solution to production. Knowledge of Linux is a plus. He should proficient in the latest Python Library around AI/ML and visualization. Specific knowledge and requirements:
- Python Skills with latest library on visualization and ML algorithm
- Software Deployment in Production
What you can expect
- Good communication & interfacing skills and able to work in a structured manner
- Strong in collaboration , Flexibility and showing entrepreneurship
- Eager to be open, learn advice & implement new technologies.
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career